Posted on | November 3, 2013 | No Comments
Forward this to your friends who are interested to sign up to our events and want to learn more about Hungary, its culture or its people (or to anyone that wants to attend our events and socialize with us)!!!
This will help to avoid them getting second hand information about events. We need to get the member count up to 1,000 by the end of June and up to 1,500 by the end of the year (from the current 950), and for that I need all of you to invite your friends by simply forwarding this email to them.
The registration only takes a few minutes – here is how it’s done:
1. Copy this link into your browser:
2. Click on “Join us” in the upper right corner
3. Enter your name, your email and a password you want to use for this website, and click on “Sign up”. The Meetup site will send you an email with instructions on how to confirm your registration.
4. Open the link in the that Meetup email, answer the entry questions and upload a valid picture of yourself. Complete the registration and submit for approval.
5. Once the request is submitted, the Organizers will review approve your request
See you soon!
New York Hungarian Social
LIKE THE NEW YORK HUNGARIAN SOCIAL NETWORK ON FACEBOOK
Posted on | October 23, 2013 | No Comments
Looking forward to seeing you and your costumes – the best costume will get a prize!!!
Happy Hour and Linda Kiraly Mini Concert at Hotel Chantelle – Wednesday October 9th – 6:00pm – RSVP Required – No cover charge
Posted on | October 5, 2013 | No Comments
Friends – Join us for a fantastic evening with super star Hungarian pop singer and song writer Linda Kiraly, at Hotel Chantelle on Wednesday October 9th, 6:00pm.
Please watch the Youtube link of Linda at the below link (2.8 million hits!!!)
It’s very important that you RSVP Back so I can give the venue a headcount in advance. If you show up without an RSVP we might not be able to seat you.
RSVP NOW (RSVP required to attend):
Take the F train to Delancey Street (closest walk), or the J,M to Essex Street, or the B,D to Grand Street (check map for details – 92 Ludlow Street, New York, NY).
Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday at 6:00pm,
New York Hungarian Socialkeep looking »