Posted on | May 12, 2013 | No Comments
Send this email to your friends who are interested to sign up to our events and want to learn more about Hungary, its culture or its people (or to anyone that wants to attend our events and socialize with us)!!!
This will help to avoid them getting second hand information about events. We need to get the member count up to 1,000 by the end of June and up to 1,500 by the end of the year (from the current 950), and for that I need all of you to invite your friends by simply forwarding this email to them.
The registration only takes a few minutes – here is how it’s done:
1. Copy this link into your browser:
2. Click on “Join us” in the upper right corner
3. Enter your name, your email and a password you want to use for this website, and click on “Sign up”. The Meetup site will send you an email with instructions on how to confirm your registration.
4. Open the link in the that Meetup email, answer the entry questions and upload a valid picture of yourself. Complete the registration and submit for approval.
5. Once the request is submitted, the Organizers will review approve your request
See you soon!
LIKE THE NEW YORK HUNGARIAN SOCIAL NETWORK ON FACEBOOK
Posted on | May 7, 2013 | No Comments
SUPER STAR DJ PETE BONES is back at Keybar!!! 2 for 1 on ANY KIND OF DRINKS 4-10pm on May 11, 2013. RSVO NOW to attend:
Posted on | April 24, 2013 | No Comments
Dear Friends – We’re meeting tonight at 6:00pm at Keybar NYC (432 East 13th, between 1st and A), New York City’s longest running (until 10pm every day!!!) and best Happy Hour place!!!
Our special guest, Mr. Roland Manyai, a former Hungarian National Champion water polo player and currently the Head of Marketing and Business Development at Leonar3do will be proving us with valuable and interesting insights into 3D Printing.
The Meetup starts at 6:00pm. If you are a new member please arrive sharp to introduce yourself to the members and the organizer, and use this unique opportunity to familiarize yourself with the technology of the future – 3D printing.
Drink specials will be available (buy 1 get 2) at the courtesy of our host, Attila, the owner of Keybar. No cover charge to attend.
I’m looking forward to seeing all of you tonight, please remember to RSVP.
LIKE THE NEW YORK HUNGARIAN SOCIAL NETWORK ON FACEBOOKkeep looking »